Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Freedom!!!

Yesterday marked the 40th day of my confinement, which means today is FREEDOM DAY!! I.e. I can now go out of the house, instead of being stuck here all the time!

So last night, me and Ayra attempted to sleep in my room - she in her small sleep basket in between me and Shook. Not sure if Shook like the arrangement (which meant he did not have enough space to spread himself) but it seemed a bit cozy. Azeema has been a bit jealous lately of the attention I gave to the sister, and it was evident again last night. She actually wanted to sleep with me as well. So Shook decided to actually drag a single bed into the room where he can sleep in and let the girls have the bed. Not sure if this should be practised coz Azeema should, by right, sleep in a proper bed by herself but separation anxiety and jealousy are quite high at the moment. Oh well..

What I need to do is get Azeema to sleep in her own bed (this may have to be still in our room - not sure where to put though) and put Ayra in Azeema's cot. But how to achieve this (especially to get Azeema to give up her cot) is beyond me..

Well, just wish me luck!

Zida xx

No comments:

Post a Comment