Saturday, April 9, 2011

Glee S2 - Get It Right

Hey there,

Was looking through YouTube and I stumbled upon these Glee music videos. I love Glee! I love the musicality (is that even correct to use?), theatricality, the originality of it all. I'm a sucker for musical like this - well anything that involves music and dance. I do wish sometimes that my dad had allowed me to join dance classes or music classes (I'd love to learn how to play drums or guitar) before, but my dad was a traditionalist and I must not think of anything else but academics. Shame..

Season 2 is awesome! Although, it sort of pisses me off that Rachel & Finn broke up and not long after that Finn is back with Quinn. Argghhh..the unfairness of things. Yeah I know Rachel can be a bit crazy sometime but Quinn just cheated on Sam with Finn and funny enough, Finn's conscience is allowing it even though he knows how sucky it is to be cheated on.. oh well, I just hope Finn will come to his senses soon..

Anyways, this video came from the Original Song episode. The Glee club came up with the idea to do original songs for the Regionals. Rachel's first two attempts was not great but Finn (ironically enough) encouraged her to dig deeper within herself, something that she could portray in her song. Funny enough, this song was inspired from what Quinn said to Rachel when Rachel confronted her for the truth about her relationship with Finn. Quinn told Rachel that Finn will never go back to her and she would never get it right again. Guess that touched a raw nerve and inspired Rachel to write this song. And guess it touched Finn too. Check out Finn's expression when Rachel sang this and Quinn's expression when she noticed it. Ahh hope..hehe.. Anyway, do enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment